“High Quality. We’ve used Bob Boyce Painting in the past. The painters assigned to our home was highly skilled, fast and very friendly. Bob’s price for the product/service delivered was a real value. Based on this experience, we will call on Bob again for our next painting job.”
– Michael G.
“Bob, I wanted to send this email as a confirmation that I would recommend your company for painting. You did a job for me that I was very pleased with and I would be happy to recommend your services.”
– Kathleen B.
“I am writing this letter to commend you on a job well done. From the first time i spoke with you, through the process of getting an estimate and to the completion of the project I knew I was dealing with a professional.
You and your crew were skilled painters who carefully prepared all areas to be painted and left the job in a clean and beautifully refreshed state.
I felt after interviewing three companies and obtaining their estimates that no only was your bid reasonable but you were a very honest and trustworthy individual.
I would highly recommend your company to anyone looking for a skilled, honest, and professional paint contractor.”
– Marilyn R.
“Cindy and I wanted to thank you for the excellent painting job you did on our home. It was at times a challenge, and you met the challenge! Your workers were on time, neat and professional, and you responded to all requests for special finishes with perfection.
The job was done on time and on budget. We are very pleased with the way the job was done and will call you for all our painting needs!”
– Roger Hedgecock
“I will always be grateful to you for a truly superb paint job on our home. Warm regards for your future success and happiness.”
– Naoma I.
“Thank you for doing such a nice job on my home and for cleaning my fence (mildew), patio furniture didn’t go unnoticed. Let me know about the Expo paint for the stucco.”
–Sandy and Itzik R.“Rebecca and I wanted to thank you so much for the great paint job. I must say, from beginning to end, you and your men were very professional Your communication with us along the way was much appreciated. We never felt in the dark. Your staff was clean and respectful. Best of all, our house looks great.
– Rabbi Shai C. and Rebecca C., M.D.“We have had the need for a painting contractor for two of our homes in this last year. After several estimates, our final decision was BOB BOYCE PAINTING, INC. And the results were exactly what we wanted. Bob and his crew were a pleasure to work with; courteous, helpful, trustworthy and took special care to document the location of wall decor for placement in their proper place. And the clean up on a daily basis was above many I have seen in our neighborhood. As several future projects are awaiting final decision, we will call Bob first without hesitation. We recommend his services without reservation.”
– Jim and Terrie H., La Mesa, CA“I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent job you did in painting the entire outside of my home in La Jolla in addition to painting my interior space. Not only was your price competitively low, but the work was done in a neat and timely manner. I strongly recommend that others take advantage of your services.”
– Joseph S., La Jolla“Bob Boyce Painting painted our wood frame bungalow and two rental cottages. At the outset he gave us an estimate that outlined the work to be done, and a price that seemed fair. The bungalow presented the usual challenges of a old clapboard siding building that has baked 75 years in San Diego sun, and had been mistreated by prior paint contractors. thorough preparation would be the name of the game. He and his crew showed up promptly on the agreed-upon date. His crew all shared their employer’s commitment to thoroughness, order, and reliability. For the Duration of the job, a full crew arrived on time, and worked a full day: no missing days, no unexplained departures, no loss of momentum. At the end of each work day, they collected their materials and organized them in an unobtrusive space. Our property is a small urban lot, where the presence of three or four workers can be a considerable intrusion. Bob’s crew was thoughtful and quiet, and very easy to have around. They sanded, spackled, caulked, patched, sanded more, primed, and finally painted. The quality of the surface they achieved from these old and scarred clapboards was an amazement. It’s so smooth and lush, I continually want to run my finger across it. Bob did a first rate job, and he finished on time and under budget. He’ll have any further painting work I need done, and I would happily recommend him to others.”
– Barbara D.“You worked with us when we were ready to spruce up the exterior painting on our house. We came up with an excellent color scheme and you carried out the job with efficiency and professionalism. Your price was competitive. We are enjoying our new color scheme and I do believe others in the neighborhood were encouraged to freshen up their homes. When the time comes again to repaint we will call on you.”
– A.W. Richard S., La Jolla
– Diane, La Mesa“We wanted to thank you and your staff for making our dream come true. You helped decide on the color scheme for our new house and made it easy for us. It just looks beautiful and you did a wonderful job. Thank you for all your help in making it easy to get this project finished. I did not have to worry about being at work all day, just come home to a newly painted house. I appreciate that you thoroughly prepped everything and did not get paint all over. Thank you for cleaning up after you were finished so we did not have to work so hard to get everything back in order. We also appreciated that everybody did such a good job at getting the project completed in a timely manner. We even added extra rooms to the first bid and you made it less painful by negotiating a fair price for everything that you did. I hope you will convey our thanks and appreciation to everyone at Bob Boyce Painting. It was a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to future projects with your company.”
– Terry & Valery R.“My husband Bill and I had the pleasure of having Bob Boyce Painting paint our house this summer. Our house is an older wooden-style bungalow that needed a lot of scraping and caulking. Bob’s crew worked for 12 days and turned our little shack into a charming Cape Cod style home. They applied not one, but two coats of primer and caulked it so well it looks like we have siding rather than wooden slats. They arrived promptly every morning and never missed a day’s work. They took care to cover all our patio furniture and protect our plants and they cleaned up every evening. We are very pleased with the professional service we received and highly recommend them for you painting needs. (This is an unsolicited letter, written out of appreciation for a job well done.)”
– Noreen & Bill“Bob Boyce Painting has been my painting contractor for the past four years at both my residence and office. I have been happy with both his work and work ethic and would use his services for future projects.”
– David R., Rancho Santa Fe“I want to thank you and tell you how satisfied I am with the excellent paint job of the exterior of my home. Please feel free to use me as a reference for any of your prospective customers.”
– Joseph S.“We would truly like to thank you for the fantastic job that you and your men did on our house. We have already received numerous compliments by neighbors, family and contractors working in the area. Your men were polite, fast, efficient and very professional. They were very dedicated and did an amazing amount of work in such a short time. We had two terrible experiences with painters before we were lucky enough to find you. After five months of difficulties with those other painters, you were able to bid and complete the job within a month, and at a very reasonable price. It was wonderful! You communicated well with us and were very attentive to detail, which we really appreciated. You even came back after we had our windows replaced and needed a touchup. Our house is absolutely beautiful and it is because of you. We cannot say enough nice things about you and we will highly recommend you to everyone we know. Good luck in your future endeavors and we will definitely call you if we ever need a painter again.”
–Michelle and Tony D’A.“Thank you very much for the exterior work you did on my home late last year. The workmanship is top quality and your employees were extremely courteous and respectful in working around other construction crews that we had working at our house. I look forward to seeing you again after all our construction is finished to complete the 2nd phase of our house, the interior painting. Thanks again for providing such excellent quality service at very reasonable rates.”
–Randy and Michelle M.
“Thank you very much for the work you have done on our custom homes and multi-family homes since April 2002. The work you have done has been top quality, at a reasonable cost and done within a adequate time frame. You have been able to handle all our projects and definitely will be doing our work in the future. Thank-you for providing efficient service and maintaining a high level of quality work.”
–Walter Robertson, Project Manager • Armstrong Construction, Inc.
“Mission Bay Vacations Properties is the largest vacation rental firm in San Diego County and specializes in offering high-end vacations homes. These homes must be in perfect condition for our discerning guests.
We have used Bob Boyce Painting for several months now and are extremely pleased with his work. Bob offers the high quality we look for in a vendor and is always willing to go the extra mile. His work is fast, clean and quality.
I highly recommend to any property management firm, real estate firm or even an individual to give Bob Boyce Painting a try…you will be glad you did. Should you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me.”
– Celeste Miranda, Managing Partner • Mission Bay Vacation Properties
“I wish to compliment you on the fine job done by yourself and your crew in the recent painting of our church building, both interior and exterior. Your work was very professional and completed on schedule, with a minimum of interruption for our staff and congregation.
Thank you for a job well done.”
– James C. Hardy, Building Manager • Corpus Christie Catholic Parish, Bonita
“Bob Boyce has been doing painting work for our company since 1999. He is very professional and thorough with his work. He has been very timely from the onset for a project and submitting bids and proposals through prompt schedule to a timely and satisfactory finish.”
–Carina Castro, Broker • Riviera Property Management, San Diego
“I want to compliment you for a superb job that you and your crew did on our apartments. Your crew was very polite and extremely clean. I was very pleased with the care that they took to insure that the job was done quickly and neatly.
You can be assured that we will call on you for any additional painting.”
– Ralph Pesqueira • El Indio Shops, Inc., San Diego
“Dunn Edwards Paint Corporation is proud to be many a professional painting contractor’s top choice for quality paint. We at Dunn Edwards feel the same about Printing Contractors who perform with quality and customer satisfaction as priority one.
Bob Boyce Painting is a painting contractor we can all rely on to get the job done right. We first noticed Bob Boyce as a young apprentice. Bob worked hard and learned from his boss, another painting contractor who placed quality workmanship and craftsmanship as his priority. We now see Bob at his jobsites applying the same detail to preparation and application. Bob Boyce Painting is very well trained in various residential and commercial jobs and has successfully grown his business over the last several years.
We at Dunn Edwards Paint Corporation hope to supply Bob and many other quality contractors like hi, with our quality material for years to come. We know it’s a winning combination, especially for you the customer.”
– Marc A. Delgado, Dunn Edwards Paint Representative • Greater San Diego
“I wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the work you did at both our rental properties and our home! It was top quality. Your workers were always on time, polite and meticulous while they were doing their job.
They were professional and efficient. They did a fabulous job.
You know that we will call upon your company should we need any more work done either at our home or the rentals. We have given your name and number to many people. A referral is always the best thank you for a job well done.
Thank you again for providing efficient services and maintaining a high level of integrity.”
– Isabella and Jody Rogers • GMT Services, LLC San Diego
“I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your excellent services you provided Mercedes-Benz of San Diego. Not only were you a pleasure to work with, but in addition you also provided high quality work in a very efficient and cost effective manner. The professional, hard working dedication you have consistently provided us is nothing but appreciated, and I am more than happy to recommend your services. I look forward to working with you in the future.
A thousand thanks for your service!”
– Jennifer Hildebrand, CR Manager • Mercedes-Benz of San Diego
“Thank you for once again doing a wonderful job on the paint for our new construction. Over the past three years you have proven we can count on your and your crew to do a quality job with primer and paint, but this time you also demonstrated great work staining all of our wood windows.
Thanks for the flexibility with our schedule. I know we had to adjust our dates two times as a result of rain delays with other portions of the construction, but you were always accommodation.
We will continue to give you a call as we move on to new projects.
Your quality of work and flexibility does not go unnoticed!”
– Mike and Kristen Roth • Roth Development, LLP
“Thank you for the great painting job that you and your crew completed at our school this week. Your crew was on time each day, professional and courteous. Their workmanship was outstanding. They cleaned up as they went and left the rooms in great shape. Thank you again for a job well done.”
– Terrie Bearden, Administrator • Christian Creative Learning Academy, Lemon Grove